Featured Post

The death of a Great Historian leads me to ask "Where did he come from? What was his muse?"

"[B]inary opposites fit nicely the formulation of history as written, but they do little to capture the messy, inchoate reality of h...

Friday, September 2, 2016

Exciting news for Genealogy clients and enthusiast!

I'm happy to announce my return to genealogical writing and research services!  Which it has been some time since I have posted here my life has been very busy with my performing and teaching career in music that hasn't left me with the time needed to keep this blog going for some time now.  There are big changes in the pipeline!  While I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, I will be revamping this site, starting some business ventures related to the great art of genealogy and history.
So....stay posted for my next update coming VERY soon!!!!  
Can't wait???
Neither can I!!

No comments: