Featured Post

The Dead Files

Recently, I was hired to do some time sensitive research for the Travel Channel program "The Dead Files".  While I can't discu...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Royal Families Americans of Royal and Noble Ancestry

One of the many great things I was able to be involved with at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, when I worked there as a researcher, was helping the eccentric Gary Boyd Roberts on a few of his projects.  One that I received mention in was Marston Watson's Second Edition of his Royal Families Volume One Governor Thomas Dudley and Descendants through Five Generations.  

I do miss the scholarly atmosphere that only NEHGS can supply in the genealogical field.  I haven't made a trip back there for several years.  I'm long over due!

Selected pages can be viewed at the link below:

http://hylbom.com/family/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Royal-Families-Americans-of-Royal-and-Noble-Ancestry-Vol-2_selected-pages.pdf

You can search the entire book with an Ancestry.com membership.
Post a Comment