Featured Post

The death of a Great Historian leads me to ask "Where did he come from? What was his muse?"

"[B]inary opposites fit nicely the formulation of history as written, but they do little to capture the messy, inchoate reality of h...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Royal Families Americans of Royal and Noble Ancestry

One of the many great things I was able to be involved with at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, when I worked there as a researcher, was helping the eccentric Gary Boyd Roberts on a few of his projects.  One that I received mention in was Marston Watson's Second Edition of his Royal Families Volume One Governor Thomas Dudley and Descendants through Five Generations.  

I do miss the scholarly atmosphere that only NEHGS can supply in the genealogical field.  I haven't made a trip back there for several years.  I'm long over due!

Selected pages can be viewed at the link below:

http://hylbom.com/family/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Royal-Families-Americans-of-Royal-and-Noble-Ancestry-Vol-2_selected-pages.pdf

You can search the entire book with an Ancestry.com membership.

No comments: