Featured Post

The death of a Great Historian leads me to ask "Where did he come from? What was his muse?"

"[B]inary opposites fit nicely the formulation of history as written, but they do little to capture the messy, inchoate reality of h...

Thursday, May 4, 2017

I'll Be Back!!

So sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I've had to take a break from blogging.  My other career as a professional musician has taken me on an intense journey shuffling between 3 musicals, Beauty and the Beast, Sweet Charity, and The Most Beautiful Room in New York, for 3 months.  The last musical is a high profile World Premiere http://longwharf.org/beautiful-room

I will do my best to get back to blogging as soon as possible!  Thanks to everyone for reading my journey through my passions. I am never bored!!

No comments: